Friday, August 28, 2009

my dream

I had the WIERDEST dream! But before i start my story i would just like to add the fact that i
had this dream after my alarm clock had gone off, and i had accidentally fallen back to sleep, so
this is one of those morning nap dreams. Plus i didn't want to wait until i got home from school
to write this blogs because i might have forgotten a lot of the dream, so i am frantically writing
this down in my notebook in english class...and then later typing it out :D I just thought you
would like to know that.

So it starts out with all us girls in the family, including mom, at a random mall. Laura and i were
in the same store looking at some clothes when mom comes in bawling and says that some punk
kid had just walked up to her and told her that she was so old and ugly that she shouldn't be
allowed to show her face in public (sorry mom, thats just how it happened. it is completely NOT
true btw) I ran up to her and demanded to know who the guy was or what he looked like when
she told me that it was a girl who had said it (wow, shows how stereotypical i am lol), and that
she didn't know who it was. I was furious and went looking for the girl. As i was stomping
around looking for her i saw some of the girls from my old bball team--Cayla and Kourtney
Younge. I soon forget that im looking for someone and we just talk about how our lives have
been. Then two girls walked up and started in on our conversation, just talkin and chattin away.
Cayla and Kourtney said that they had to go, so they left and the two random girls and i kept
talking about everyday things. All of a sudden i hear mom yell, "kids! its time to gather up
and go home!" (apparently it was back in the olden days before cell phones were invented lol)
When i look over at one of the girls i watch as she rolls her eyes and mouths "oh my gosh she is
such an annoying *beep beep* (censoring was added for your protection ha ha) I briskly stood
up (cause i guess i had been sitting down) and asked the girl, "are you the one who told my mom
that she was old and ugly and shouldn't be allowed to be seen in public?!?" Suddenly a huge
smirk shows up on her face and she chuckles. I get raging mad and i punch her in the mouth. not
once, not twice but multiple times. i would have to say that it was totally Christmas Story style
with me on top and just punching the schnee outta her face. (it felt soooo good lol). However,
while i was beating the girl sensless, her friend had dialed 911 and had them listen in one me
going buck-wild on the random girl. Paige shows up and pulls me off of her and we run outta the
mall. The girl who i had beat up told me, as i was running out, that i was gonna get sued for what
i did. (idk if i can get sued for something like that, but thats how it happened in the dream) I
admit, i was scared--i didn't want to get sued.

Then it skips to a random house that we were staying at. we were in hiding because i was in
trouble for the law and didn't want to get caught. Laura then gives me a letter that she had
written (idk why she didn't just tell me) saying how it was worth being in hiding because of how i
stood up for mom and how she wishes that she had stayed by my side so that she could have
added in a punch or two of her own. ha ha ha

then all of a sudden it skips again and i was sitting next to george lopez (idk if any of you know
who that is, but he's a mexican comedian who has his own t.v. show. i watch it all the time. he is
flippin hilarious!) anywho george had just gotten a letter. apparently someone had died and he
was reading the will to see how they wanted their funeral done. he told me that the person had
wanted me to say the dedicatory prayer for the funeral service. i was shocked, but i accepted. . .
but then i woke up. ha ha

so that was a really random dream. I know that laura's blog about all us girls had something to
do with the fight, and then later, her letter, but i have no idea how any of the other stuff came to
be. Anywho, that's it :D i hope you all enjoyed it, but now i have to get back to reality and try to
catch up on what we are even doing in english class lol

1 comment:

lauralquinton said...

pahahahaha. I'm glad that I played such a huge part in your dream. But hello, as if I'd ever throw a punch. I'd hurt myself more than I hurt whomever I was punching. lol. Glad to see you have such an active imagination. lol